Leesburg Presbyterian Church Men’s Ministry invites men of all ages to join us in fellowship, discussions, and service. All men are welcome!
We seek to create Christian community in which the men at Leesburg Presbyterian Church experience spiritual growth, Christ-centered relationships, recreation and service in the Church and the community.
We seek to encourage men’s fellowship, evangelism and projects through planning, coordinating, and promoting each of these activities in accordance with our mission statement.
• Fellowship – through planned events which bring men together.
• Discipleship – through Bible studies and in small groups.
• Service – through organized outreach and Church projects.
• Men’s Breakfasts - a key time for getting to know other men and develop relationships; enjoy great food; and - on occasion - hear a speaker who addresses a relevant topic.
• Quarterly Activities – Guy’s nights out, BBQs, baseball games, golf, and service opportunities provide a forum for guys to get to know one another better, and advance the kingdom of God.
• Small Groups - for prayer, spiritual growth, and study.
• Men’s Retreats – an opportunity to connect on a deeper level and receive solid teaching with pointed application for men.